A Poole Harbour start, then along the spectacular Jurassic Coast - a World Heritage Site. It's up and down through Lulworth Cove to the Weymouth half-way point, then past Portland Bill and the unique Chesil Beach to West Bay's sandstone cliffs (of TV's Broadchurch fame) - before a welcome finish line celebration in the vibrant town of Bridport. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way - leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Camping options available
- Covered Rest Stops
- FREE meals + snacks & drinks
- Fully signed route + maps
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!