The Just Walk sponsored charity event gives you the opportunity to hike across the beautiful South Downs National Park in West Sussex in support of Bliss.
Beginning and ending at the Goodwood Racecourse in Chichester, there are routes to suit everyone, from 10km, 25km and 35km to the more challenging 45km and enthusiast-level 60km trek.
£15 - £80 (under 14s £7.50 - £15) depending on route
*Group of 10 more of you? You can get a discount on your registration fee
Where to book:
Register for your place at the
Please mention Bliss in the 'who are you walking for' section.
There is no set fundraising target for this event, we just ask that you raise what you can in support of the 250 babies born needing specialist hostpital care everyday in the UK.
Your fee includes:
- 'Just Walk' medal and celebratory drink given out when you finish
- 'Just Walked' certificates emailed to you after the event
- Checkpoints along the route with drinks, snacks, logistical and medical support, big smiles and encouragement
- Packed lunch on route (25km, 35km, 45km & 60km only)
- Hot breakfast at the start (35km, 45km and 60km only)
- Hot soup for the 45km walkers and hot meal for the 60km walkers served on route
- …and a whole lot more.
Set against the dramatic rolling hills, idyllic pastures and tranquil woodlands of the South Downs National Park, Just Walk is perfect for everyone, regardless of your fitness level and age. Enter with your friends and family and enjoy a great day out.
For more information, please visit the Just Walk website or send an enquiry form.