Join Team Bliss Scotland in the beautiful Scottish Highlands for the Loch Ness Marathon Festival. With the Wee Nessie junior run, 5k for all ages, 10k, 10k corporate challenge and marathon on offer this is the perfect event to get the whole family raising money for Scotland's most vulnerable babies.
Sign up now
To secure your place go to the Baxters Loch Ness Marathon website and click on ENTER NOW. Once your place has been confirmed, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our enquiry form to let us know. We can then send you everything you need to get your fundraising started.
Please note that guaranteed entry to the marathon ends on 1st July 2018.
Why join Team Bliss Scotland?
By running for us, you’re helping to make a difference for Scotland's most vulnerable babies. We will be here to support you every step of the way from the day you sign up all the way to the finish line.
What you will receive when you Join Team Bliss Scotland
- a fabulous Bliss running vest
- lots of ideas to help put the fun in your fundraising
- support from our personal trainer, Coach Graeme, who can be contacted to give you advice on your training and nutrition needs in the lead up to the event
- access to our online forum to share tips and ideas with other Team Bliss runners
- materials for your family and friends to use to cheer you on to the finish line
And if there's anything else you need, we are only a phone call or e-mail away.
What can you expect on the day?
The Highlanders are known for their hospitality so it should be no surprise that the Loch Ness Marathon festival is one of the most festive events in the Scottish running calendar. Not only will you be welcomed by the stunning scenery running along the banks of Loch Ness, but you can be sure of a great atmosphere of food, drink and music waiting for you in the event village too.
We can't promise you'll see Nessie - but you never know...