Date: 29 July 2018
Distance: 46 miles
Registration fee: £15
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £250
Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 46 is a brilliant introduction to mass participation cycle events– and you could be part of it.
Join Team Bliss today to experience the thrilling 46-mile Ride London route and help the 95,000 babies born premature or sick every year.
The 46-mile route is on fully closed roads, taking in parts of the Olympic road race route. The ride starts in the new Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows the closed roads through the capital and ends down the iconic Mall to Buckingham Palace.
Whether this is your first big challenge or you’re a seasoned cyclist, our experienced team at Bliss will be with you every step of the way.
How do I get a guaranteed place with Bliss?
- Free Bliss cycling kit
- Lots of ideas and support to help make your fundraising easy and fun
- Support from our personal trainer, who will be on hand to answer any training or nutrition questions
- Regular updates from us, giving you event info and fundraising tips
- An online forum to speak to other Bliss riders and share training tips
- Meet the Bliss team at the ExCel Cycling Show before the ride
- Lots of support along the route from our team of cheerers
- A post-race meeting point, to meet up with friends and family
Hear from one of our past RideLondon participants on their experience of supporting Bliss.
The Bliss support totally made my day yesterday. It was an emotional day but had a few tears everytime I passed one of the cheer stations! The group on Wimbledon hill were AMAZING and I felt like a real celebrity cycling up it!! So many other people shouting 'go on Bliss' as I cycled past. A real day to remember, thank you so much for all the support.
Help cheer on our riders
We want to make as much noise as possible for our riders on the day! If you have friends and family who would like to join us at a cheering zone, or want to set up their own, then let us know. We will supply you with t-shirts, balloons, cheer sticks and whistles to help cheer on our riders.
If you have any questions at all please email email@example.com or call 020 7378 5746 to find out more.