Bliss’ helpline and email enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org will be closed on the Easter national bank holidays which are Good Friday 30 March and Easter Monday 2 April.
The normal advertised hours will be in operation until Thursday 29 March. After this date, the service will be open as follows:
- Wednesday 4 April: 10am-12noon and 7-9pm
- Friday 6 April: 10am – 12noon
- Monday 9 April: 10am – 12noon and 7-9pm
- Wednesday 11 April: 10am – 12noon and 7-9pm
- Thursday 12 April: 10am – 12noon
During this time, parents and families can log on to our joint parent forum with Netmums to speak to other parents. They can also visit the 'We're here to help' section of our website for information.
The helpline will be reverting back to the normal advertised hours on Monday 16 April.