Celebrations that bring your relatives and friends together provide the perfect opportunity to support babies born premature or sick. Why not ask your guests to make a donation to Bliss instead of buying a gift?
Every penny you raise will help make a real difference to the lives of the UK’s most vulnerable babies.
Before hosting your event, why not open a Sunshine Fund? After overcoming so many obstacles, they’re the perfect way to celebrate the progress your child, or a relative or friend’s child, is making.
“Emily was born at 27 weeks. I’m lucky – I got to witness my very own miracle fight and overcome so many challenges. Opening a Sunshine Fund in Emily's name is a small way of giving back; a way of helping others and a way for Emily to celebrate her prematurity and be proud of what she overcame.”
The Emily Reeder Sunshine Fund
Here’s how they work:
- The money you raise for your event will be paid into a fund named after your child (or your relative or friend’s child). Donations can also be paid into it after your event so you get the satisfaction of watching it grow over time.
- Funds don’t cost anything to set up and you can pay in as much or as little as you’d like each year, plus they stay open for as long as you want.
- To thank you for your support, if your fund reaches a total of £1,000 we will share in your celebration of your child’s (or your relative or friend’s child’s) life by dedicating a tree to them in a woodland near your home.
Open a Sunshine Fund today
To order your wedding favours, please call our Supporter Engagement Team on 020 7378 5740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether its collection boxes or balloons you're after, we can supply you with the following to give your celebration a ‘Bliss’ flavour:
- Specially-designed cards for weddings, birthdays, christenings and other celebrations to collect donations from your guests
- Collection boxes
- Banner roll, balloons and stickers
To order your celebration materials, please call 020 7378 5740 or email email@example.com.