Taking place on 17 November, World Prematurity Day is a global movement to raise awareness of premature birth.
We'd love it if you could help us make a difference this World Prematurity Day. Help us give every baby born premature in the UK the best chance of survival and quality of life by holding an event to raise money for Bliss.
Whether you do a little or a lot, your fundraising will make a big difference to premature babies.
You can fundraise at home, at work, at school, on your own or as a group - there are no restrictions. Use a hobby you already have or step out of your comfort zone.
Whatever you decide, we are here to support you every step of the way.
If you already know what you're going to do, then please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what you are planning and when.
If you don’t know what you want to do and are looking for ideas, then why not try:
- Hosting or joining a Bliss Little Lights Walk: Grab your lanterns, glow sticks and candles and light up the night for premature babies! Find out more
- Organising a bake off: Get your colleagues to bake cakes, pies and biscuits and see who can produce the tastiest bake.
- Having a raffle: Ask friends and family or local businesses to donate prizes and raffle them off to raise funds. Great on its own, but this also works well as an extra idea at any fundraising event.
- Planning a dress down or wear purple: Wear your own clothes to work or ask participants to pay £1 to wear something purple (the internationally recognised colour of World Prematurity Day).
- Ask your child's school to get involved: Whether it is a cake sale or a non uniform day, register for a pack below and we can support the school with their plans.
We can send you everything you need for your event/activity, including balloons, stickers, posters, a t-shirt and a collection box.
If you want more information about fundraising for Bliss, please call the Events Team on 020 7378 4775 or email email@example.com