Full Time: 35 hours per week
Term: Temporary (Maternity Cover)
Location: Central London
As our Supporter Engagement Officer you will lead on offline and online projects which aim to grow tribute and celebration fund income, ensuring we’re offering individuals a seamless supporter journey. To make a real difference in this role you will need:
- Experience of delivering successful direct marketing campaigns including managing print and production
- Experience of securing income from individuals via digital channels
- Experience of segmented marketing techniques
- Experience of managing third party/supplier relationships
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Project management experience
The closing date for applications is Monday 1 August 2016 at 9am.
Please submit your CV and equal opportunities form, along with a supporting statement describing how you meet the criteria in the person specification to email@example.com or via post to the HR Officer, Bliss, Chapter House, 18-20 Crucifix Lane, London, SE1 3JW. This information is used when shortlisting candidates for interview.
Interviews will be held on Monday 8 August.
Equal Opportunities Form